Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sniffin' penguin balls

I woke up this morning around 6:45. I hung out with mom and dad for most of the morning.

I played in my swing and I played in my room.



Daddy got out ANOTHER toy that they bought me. It's a penguin that I can sit up and bat around.


I hit it once and it came flying back at me. It scared me so bad I almost ruined my diaper.


Kitty wasn't sure that she like it either.


but that didn't stop her from sniffin' penguin balls.
Then we bonded over our mutual dislike of the penguin.

While I was playing with dad and bonding with kitty, mom was putting the finishing touches on our vacation next weekend. Next weekend I am taking my first trip to Disney World! They said I am going to see Mickey Mouse and eat breakfast with Pooh bear and friends. I'm so excited!

After that, they took me to grandma and grandpa's because they were going to an infant CPR class. Not exactly sure what it is, all I know is they didn't come home with any toys so I wasn't interested.
They picked me up and we went home and all of us took a 2 hour nap. After naps we went back to grandma and grandpa's for dinner. Mommy and daddy went to pick up Pizza while I played in my jeep.


We watched some college football for a bit but then I was bored so I threw a tantrum. The brought me home and put me in the bath. Then I ate and it was off to bed.

No comments: