Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Sorry for no post last night but mommy and daddy were playing fantasy football and wouldn't get off the computer for me to post. I think I need to get a labtop.

Bad News...because of Tropical Storm Hanna my first trip to Disney World has been postponed. We are now going to try and go the weekend of 09/26. Hopefully no storms get in the way then!

Today being labor day, dad and mom were both home to hang out with me. It was a pretty laid back day. We woke up around 8 and mom and I went to stroller strides while daddy mowed the lawn (looks good pops!). Was I excited to go? You decide!

Excercising is so tiring.....

so I took a nap when we got back.

When I woke up, I played in my new walker for a bit (yep, another toy...I think they are spoiling me...but I'm not gonna tell them!!)






After that I went to grandma Shirls for a bit and then home for another nap (for some reason I am only staying asleep for a half hour or so). After my nap we went swimming!! I got to use my new raft (and still another toy). It is AWESOME! It has a sun shade and everything so I don't have to worry about getting a sunburn. I had so much fun in it and mom and dad said I can take it to Disney with me if I want.






We went back to grandma's to wash the chlorine out of my hair....gotta take care of my lochs!!



I was whopped after that so I ate two bottles and then went down for a nap!

All and all a pretty great day!

No comments: