Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday August 17th 2008

I woke up this morning at 7 am. Mommy was still feeling tired so daddy took me out for a walk again! We have fun on our walks...chance to do a little male bonding...you know, spit, scratch ourselves etc.

After we got back daddy fed me some peas (my favorite!!)
Here's me after one bite

Here's me after the jar!
I was obviously a mess so daddy gave me what he affectionatley called a "hooker bath", where he wiped me down with wipes and a towel.....seemed a lot easier than putting me in the tub!! (although, I'm pretty sure I still have some peas on me.)

After my bath we went to BJ's to get me more formula and diapers. We came home and daddy and I crawled into bed for a nap. All that male bonding can really tired a little guy out. We slept for 3 HOURS!!! Man I am getting good at this napping stuff.
When I woke up I tried to drink some juice out of my new sippy cup with mixed results.


I wasn't so sure if I liked the juice just yet. Maybe we'll try a different flavor tomorrow.
We went to Grandma Shirl and Grandpa Tan Man's for dinner. I played in my jumper for a long time because I can finally reach the ground!!



After I was done in my Jumper we went outside to feed the squirrels. The come right up to the door!!

I have to remember to ask my Dr. if a rabbies vaccine is included in my shots.

We ate dinner and I tried a bite of grits, pretty boring stuff.
After dinner they packed me up and brought me home.



When I got home I played a little game daddy liked to call "turd wrestling"
I fought, and grunted and pushed for almost an hour before I finally pushed that bad boy out. After that I clearly needed a bath. Daddy said only one hooker bath a day so he put me in the tub.
After my bath I helped him fold my laundry and then mommy fed and rocked me until I fell asleep!

No comments: