Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday, August 23rd 2008

I woke up this morning around 6 AM. Mommy got up with me this morning and we went to pick up breakfast. On the way home we stopped by Grandma Shirls to let daddy sleep a little bit longer. We went home around 8 to wake his lazy bones up. We all ate breakfast and then mommy said she was tired, so she laid HER lazy bones down for a while. I played with Daddy while she was sleeping, and then we made her something....look!:


I was so exhausted from making the frame that I laid MY lazy bones down for a nap. When I woke up it was back to Grandma Shirl's for a bit. Mommy and daddy had to run errands and it's just easier without me (what can I say, I'm high maintenance!!)

When they came back to get me they had TONS of new stuff for me!

They bought me a remote for the TV because I am always chewing on theirs!





I think it's broken though, because I couldn't get it to change the channel.

They also bought me some FSU bookends for all my books:



Here's them in action!

Then they showed me my new growth chart!!


Surprise, surprise it's FSU also!!

Lastly, they unveiled a new shelf (sensing a pattern here?) to put my stuff on!

After playing with all my stuff I took a REALLY long nap. I didn't wake up until almost 7 o'clock. We went back to Grandma Shirl and Grandpa Tan Man's house for dinner and to watch the Dolphins play the Chiefs in their preseason game.

We came home and I took a bath. I had to wait because mommy made the tub too hot the first time. So I posed for a picture in the mean time.

Ma and Pa surprised me with a new seat for the tub. They said that since I am getting so big and can sit up by myself, I can use the seat so that I can splash and play instead of just lying on my back.



When I was good and pruny they took me out of the tub and into my room for my usual ritual of PJ's, tummy time, mat play etc. But this time their was something different. Dad said he was tired of my "fountain of youth" always spraying him so he got me a Pee Pee TP.

It's appropriately embroidered if you ask me!!

Ok, that's all for me, I'm off to sleep. Good night peeps!

No comments: