Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 02, 2008

I slept in my new Pajama's last night.

They are adorable and I'm not Lion ;)!

I woke up this morning and decided to be a complete angel for mom and day ALL day! In a last ditch effort to get people to believe I could grow up to be a chippendale's dancer I put on this little show!

Viewer Discretion is advised...adult themed content below.

After such a performace I was very tired and of course hungry, so I asked dad "Peas, sir can I have some food (man, I am full of Puns this morning!) Pops agreed to feed me and I was much neater this time. But alas I am a baby and feeding me is never easy so I give you this instructional video entitled

"The Danger of feeding a 4 month old Peas"

After that mess I got a bath and I played like a good boy.

After that mom and dad let me watch some of my video and said that they now understand the meaning of the Elvis song "Hunka, Hunka burning love!"

Of course it wouldn't be a complete day if I didn't go over to Grandma Shirl and Grandpa Tan Man's for a bit. Mom and Dad said they went to run errands, but weren't sweaty or nothing when they got back so they must've walked them instead. Anyway, I spent some time in all my "activity centers" (my Mobile, exersaucer, bouncer, jumper, and bumbo) ate dinner, had a bath and went to bed. Daddy said that if I had been this well behaved all along I would probably have 6 brothers and sisters by now!

Until Tomorrow!







No comments: