Saturday, August 9, 2008

August 8th, 2008

Today was a great day. Mommy and I were very quiet all morning so that Daddy could sleep in. He was very grateful when he woke up.

I had my first official play date. It was with my friend Parker and his Mommy Miss Amanda. Here is a picture of them.






Although it seemed like Mommy and Miss Amanda has just as much fun as Parker and I. Anyway, I got to eat a crust of Pizza....it was yummy!

I was also able to find a video of the time Parker came to my house to play. I was sharing my duck with him. I guess this sharing stuff is pretty cool!




I had so much fun at his house today. He let me borrow one of his toys, which you can read all about in the post below. Thanks again Parker.

I played so much at his house that I was exhausted by the time I got home.





Later that night I went to Grandma Shirl and Grandpa Tan Man's house while mommy and daddy went out with Jax's parents. (Jax is my new friend who isn't born yet. But he will be here soon. I can't wait!!). It was Jax's mommy's birthday, so they went out to celebrate. Jax's new aunt Melissa, said that she reads my blog and wants to meet me tomorrow...my first fan, I'm so nervous! Mommy said Jax's mom Estee is having a shower tomorrow and we need to bring her the gift I picked out. I don't see what the big deal is, I take a bath everyday and I don't get a gift for doing it.


Anyway, back at Grandma and Grandpa's I was quickly proving that they aren't quite ready to have me for the whole night. I screamed and yelled until mommy and daddy came home. Grandma Shirl was NOT amused!


I came home and stayed up until almost midnight playing with mom and dad and watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.





Ok, I gotta run. I've never met a fan before, I have to go figure out what one of those "autograph" things are in case she wants one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Danger Bunny,
You are so funny! What a good blogger you are at only four months! I am also impressed by your brute strength. That magazine did not stand a chance. Hopefully Dan and I will get to see you soon! Tell your mom and dad that we said hi.
=) Lorin