Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF 08/29/08

Friday is finally here! This is also a long weekend so not only will I have mommy until tuesday but I will have daddy as well!



Today was a CRAZY busy day. I woke up bright and early this morning and hung out with Dad while he was getting ready for work. After he left, mommy and I got in the car and went to stroller strides. After working up a good sweat we went to visit Aunt Donna. She got a new puppy named Ozzie and he was sooo much fun. I've never seen a puppy before so that was pretty cool. I also pet and played with her other dog Madison (but don't tell Aunt Donna that I called her a dog, because she says it's her daughter).

We left there and went to Grandma Shirls. Mom dropped me off and grandpa Tan Man watched me while they went shopping. They got me some new bottles, a new stroller for Grandma's house and a really cool swing!


It's really neat because it clamps to the doorway and can be moved ANYWHERE!!!

I sat in my chair watching TV and then daddy came home.

Daddy and I played for a bit and then I took a nap.

When I woke up they took me out to dinner. We came home and I took a bath with Mommy. Then daddy took me and dried me off and dressed me. He combed my hair too (look at the volume!)


It was way passed my bedtime at this point, so I drank a little milk and went to bed. Tomorrow will be a good day with both of my folks!

No comments: