Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7th, 2008

Ok, sorry for the delay in blogging. I've been busy....this diaper isn't going to fill itself you know!! Anyway, today is Thursday so that means I spent time with Miss Ashley. She fed me half a jar of food this morning and then a bottle. I fell asleep at about 9 am and then woke up 45 minutes later. I had another bottle and was pretty cranky for the rest of the afternoon. I went to sleep at 12:30. Then grandma Shirl came and picked me up and I went to her house. I ate a little more and then went to sleep from 2:30 to 4:30.

Daddy came and picked me up and we went back to our house. I was very hungry and he was taking too long so I decided to help myself. I think I literally bit off more than I could chew. I was fussy so he put me in my baby bjorn pouch which always makes me happy.

Mommy came home, dressed me, and we went out for dinner. I fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up until we got home from dinner...I still don't know where we went!!!
After that Daddy and I took a bath and then Mommy and me played in my room. I ate a bottle and now it is off to bed!

As I was being put down Daddy wispered that he is staying home from work tomorrow so that we can spend time together. I am so excited I can barely sleep!!!

No comments: