Saturday, August 2, 2008

Man I am forgetful

Gees Old age is a itch. I forgot to write my blog yesterday. Lets see...Oh yeah, yesterday was Friday, which means mommy stayed home from that wretched place as she likes to call it....whatever that means. But, we got to spend the day together which was great. We started the day at grandma Shirl's and grandpa Tan Man's. Mommy fed me some baby food apples...which were very tasty, but of course i was covered from head to toe in apples by the time we were done. Man mommy is a messy feeder, how hard is it to find my mouth??? After breakfast we went to Costco, where Mommy bought me my very own Baby Einstein video which I am very excited about. After Costco I took a nap, next thing I knew I was at the pool with Grandpa Tan man...... He took me swimming, which was a whole lot of fun. I know how he got that Tan..man was it hot out there. After my swim, it was off to my crib. Daddy come home a bit later and we had a family dinner together. Then it was my usual nite time routine... bath, eat, play, cry, eat and then it was off to bed.

No comments: