Saturday, August 16, 2008

The busiest Saturday EVER!

I woke up at 6 AM this morning and was ready to get this day going. Mommy and daddy tried to put me back to sleep but I would have none of it. Daddy got out of bed and took me to pick up some breakfast. We got home and mommy was still sleeping. Daddy and I went for a walk. He's the driver, I'm the navigator.





We have a series of hand signals so I can tell him which way to go:




This means go left!



This means stop.


I think you get the point. I guided daddy back to the house and I ate a bottle and mommy STILL wasn't awake yet (daddy kept calling her lazy bones!)


Mommy finally woke up and played with me for a bit, then she fed me some apples out of a jar and gave me a bath!



After all the driving in the car, walking and playing I was zonked so I laid down for a nap in Mommy and Daddy's bed.


When I woke up I was in the car going to my unborn friend Jax's house. First we stopped by:

.

We were stopping by there to pick me up a sippy cup, but in true Mommy fashion unded up spending $200 on all sorts of other cute stuff for me: Check out the stuff I got!




I got a new hat!



I got my first FSU Jersery!!!






And my first FSU track suit!!!! (I'm even doing the chop in the last picture!!)


This isn't everything I bought, but I am saving the other items for another day.


After daddy threatened to cut up the check card, we headed to Jax's house. We went to lunch with his parents (he was there too I guess!).


I sat on the table like a big boy and the waitress said I was "such a cutie". Then I threw mommy's coke directly onto her lap. Oddly enough no one really got mad at me and they kinda laughed, need to make a mental note of that.


After lunch we went back to Jax's house and I got to be a baby model!! We put together all of Jax's toys and I got to test out all of his toys to see if I liked them. It was awesome. I put my own stamp of approval on his toys.


Daddy and Jax's dad Scott put together the toys. They were so proud of themselves like they were Bob the builder or something.




While they were building I looked over at my dad and said "Daddy!" Everyone's jaw dropped as they couldn't believe it. It looked like dad had something in his eye or something because his eyes were all watery.



After all that I came home and took a nap.



Mommy and Daddy ordered Chinese food while we watched the Dolphins Preseason game and Olympics then went to bed!

No comments: