Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday August 4th 2008

It's Monday so I had time with Mommy. We woke up and went to Publix and after the store mommy fed me Banana's for the first time. I think my reaction makes it quite clear about my feelings for the fruit.


After the Banana debacle I took a nap. Daddy got home and we hung out for a bit. Mommy cooked dinner and took a test for Grandpa Tan man because he got a speeding ticket, probably trying to get home in a hurry to see me!

After that we realized that we didnt' have any cat food, so daddy took me back to Publix, all of the cashiers gushed over me, because since my blog, I'm sort of a local celebrity! Anyway, after that it was off to the bath, then a bottle and bed. Well, my website is giving me problems and it won't let me post any more pictures today so I will have to post them tomorrow. Talk to you tomorrow!



No comments: