Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday August 21st 2008

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting. We were experiencing technical difficulties and I couldn't upload any pictures. Daddy took care of it and now we are up and running (temporarily).

The last two days have been pretty standard stuff. Spent the mornings with Miss Ashley, the afternoons with Grandma Shirl and the nights with mommy and daddy. Eating dinner, taking baths, playing on my mat etc. Tomorrow should be a pretty busy day for me and then hopefully this weekend I will have good stuff to post. I leave you with a couple of pictures from the last two days!

Good Night!






Also, don't forget to scroll ALLLLLLL the way down to the bottom of the page to check out my "random corner". It's a collection of random thoughts that I have had. If you have any answers, please leave a comment on the page!!

No comments: