Sunday, August 3, 2008

08/03/2008 - My busy morning

Busy morning so far. I woke up early and went with mom to pick up some breakfast. After that I came home and played for a bit then....

We interupt this blog to bring you a message from your blogmaster!

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog already in session.

Anyway, I was watching Daddy read the internet about the upcoming football season and his article was about how hard the Noles work in the offseason to prepare for the regular season. That's when it hit me, that if I am going to be starting quarterback someday I better get training!

For a preview of Dylan's training regimine, see below

Now, I'm ready to kick some Gator tail!!

After my workout I was exhausted. I took a short nap and was in the mood for some serious playing time. So there I was playing with Daddy, when suddenly I realized that we are not alone!! I'm not talking about Aliens. Check out my close encounter!!!

Needless to say I was shocked! Ok, off for another nap. A baby's job is never done!

No comments: