Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday, August 22nd 2008

Today was an unusual Friday. Mommy had to go to work in the morning, so instead of staying home with me she dropped me off at Grandma Shirls house. But it wasn't for very long and she was home before I knew it. We had lunch at Grandma Shirls house and then we drove home in the rain...it was POURING!!

I can home and took a nap for a bit and then daddy came home. We played for a while and even though I was really happy to see him, I was pretty cranky.

After play I fell asleep. I woke up and he gave me a bottle and then I took a bath with mommy. We put my Bumbo seat in the tub so that I could sit up and play without mommy worrying about dropping me!



I think it was an excellent solution don't you?

I dried off and posed for a few pictures

I practiced sitting up again, and did much better than last time. Then I played Peek-a-Boo with daddy! Watch:

I got pretty tired and cranky:

Then I made a demand!



I watched my baby tv for a little and then I got a special treat! Mommy bought me a "sassy teething feeder". It's this really cool ring with a mesh bag on it so I can eat all by myself! My gums were sore so mommy put some ice in it and I went to town!


It felt so good on my gums.

Then it was another bottle and off to bed for me. I can't wait to wake up bright and early and go on my weekend walk with daddy tomorrow! Hasta la vista, (from) baby!

No comments: