Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August 12th 2008

Today is Tuesday which means mommy goes back to work. That always makes me sad
but I did get to see Miss Ashley which makes me happy!

I was in a fantastic mood this morning and was happy and giggly all day. She fed me food from a jar which I always love but tend to make a mess with it!

Anyway, it was off to Grandma Shirl's house for a few hours where I took a nap.

Daddy came and picked me up and we came home to play. I laughed and laughed for about an hour. Then I played hide and go seek with the kitty......I found her!!!

After all that playing I was hungry. I got sick of mom and dad not doing it right so I decided to feed myself!


Then I had my bath and daddy taped it!!

Enjoy the 3 videos that will humiliate me on Prom night!!




After that I put on my PJ's with a lovely Dinosaur pattern...


and footies!


Then I played on my mat and went to bed!


No comments: