Friday, August 1, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Thank you all for participating in the polls on my blog. The results are in and below is the outcome.

An overwhelming 66% of the votes felt that my eyes are going to stay blue, with 9% thinking they will change. In addition 25% of your are smart allects and claimed "How should I know?"




What will I be when I grow up? Apparently, I am going to be the starting quarterback of the Florida State Seminoles as 50% of your predicted that.




Good thing I started practicing early!!

A close second with 40% of the vote thought I would be the CEO of my own Danger Bunny Incorporated.




20% of you thought I would grow up to "shake my money" maker and become a chippendales dancer. Which seems reasonable....check out these Glutes!!


Anyone want to change their vote now?!


Most suprisingly to me was that 0% of you thought I would be president, which was shocking because I am already smarter than our current one!



Anyway, thanks again for the votes and don't forget to check out new polls like the current one "What will my first word be?"!!
Bye!


No comments: