Thursday, August 28, 2008

The big Five-O

Yo, yo, yo my peeps what's up? You are reading my 50th post!! It seems just like yesterday I was making my first one. Time sure does fly when you have two people waiting on you hand and foot !
Anyway, today was Thursday, last day that mommy has to go to work for a while. The day was pretty standand. Hung out with Miss. Ashley and then went over to Grandma Shirl's. On Thursday's Grandpa Tan Man is there too. So I hung out with them and we tracked Hurrican Gustav and kept an eye on the new Tropical Storm Hanna.

Daddy came to pick me up and I was like "Let's go, I'm ready!"

He loaded me up and took me home. We played for just a few minutes and I fell asleep. I woke up when mommy came home and they decided to feed me Peas. I was very helpful and showed mommy right where to put my peas:



After I ate it was off to the bath. Dad and I splashed for a bit and it was off to my room. Mommy put my night hat on. Did I like it? Not so much!!

I barfed on my outfit so they had to change me. After my change, I practiced on my drum some more:

Daddy showed me how to slide into home plate:



and we played "peek-a-boo"


Man that's a fun game!


I ate my bottle and I was off to bed!

No comments: