Friday, August 15, 2008

Today was a good day. Mommy stayed home because it was Friday. We woke up this morning and went to Stroller Strides.



Then we went with Grandma Shirl and Grandpa Tan Man to Costco. After that I took a long nap but heard that daddy came home from work early. He helped Grandpa hook up his new TV's.He was so proud of himself, he walked around like he just cured cancer. I don't know what the big deal is, put the colored wire in the colored hole....doesn't exactly seem like rocket science to me.



Anyways, they woke me up and took me home. Daddy mowed the lawn while I played with Mom. I got really tired and went down for a short nap. I woke up and played with mommy again. A few minutes later, she crawled into bed for a nap, and I thought it sounded like a good idea so I took ANOTHER nap.....am I just like my daddy or what?!! I'm probably so tired because I was up until midnight with mommy watching the Olympics.


We woke up and went to Ritter's for Ice Cream.

Daddy said I couldn't have any, but mommy snuck me a taste when he was in the bathroom. It was Yummy!! It tasted better than what I am used to eating!

Anyway, I fell asleep AGAIN in the car on the way home. It must be the full moon tonight that has made me so sleepy.






After that it was the usual. Bath, play, bottle, and back to bed (but something tells me I won't sleep too well tonight!

No comments: