Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sittin ain't easy

Mommy said she got to stay home today because "Fay was coming". She must have gotten stood up because no one came over today. But that is OK because that makes 5 days in a row with mommy and you can't beat that.

The weather was pretty bad today, it rained most of the day and sounded very windy outside...probably why that Fay lady never came by.

We woke up this morning and mommy fed me pears. A-pear-ently I really like them because I scarfed them down!! We go good together, we are quite a "pair". Ok, enough with the "corny" jokes (that's right, a vegetable joke after two fruit jokes!!) Orange you glad that was the last one? Awe "shucks" I'm so embarrassed by that last one, I just want to "berry" my head in my hands. "Lettuce" move on to a "fresh" subject because I "yam" tired of this one. Hopefully I can "produce" a topic that won't bore you. Ok, I've "peppered" you with enough of that, time to move on.

Mommy cleaned me off and I laid down for a nap. I slept in their bed like a big boy. That is one comfy bed! Check it out:

Mommy had to work from home today so she took me to Grandma Shirls for a bit. I played in my jeep and with my toys over there. Mommy came to get me a couple of hours later and I came home to nap again. This time I napped in my crib.

When I woke up daddy was home. I played with him for a while and then we had dinner. When we got home I watched my baby channel on TV for a while and then it was tub time! Daddy cleaned all of my bits and we played with my bath toys for a while. When I was good and pruny mommy dried me off and put me in my PJ's. We sat on the floor and played and then out of the blue I decided I was going to sit up!

Daddy thought it was a fluke...so I did it again...and this time I went down and all the way up all by myself....IN YOUR FACE POPS!!

Well all of this sitting up wore me out, I'm "beet" so I decided to call it a night, . I am going to make like a banana and split...oh man oh man 2 more food jokes, couldn't resist throwing those in there!!

No comments: