Monday, September 29, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Today was Monday and when I woke up this morning I thought Daddy would be heading off to work...but to my surprise he had the day off again today.  I was soooo excited, one of my teeth appeared...yes folks that is correct I have gotten my official first tooth. 

Mommy, Daddy and I played this morning and then we went to Target to check out the Halloween supplies... Mommy said something about sending daddy up a ladder to put up lights...he did not seem amused.  

After target I took another really long nap...man growing teeth is really hard work.  After I woke up, I was in the car AGAIN...man these peeps never sit still.  Next thing I knew I was in the Pediatrician's office.  I love Dr. Cotler, however the nurses are not so nice...they stuck me four times...Man when i can stand up...they are in for it.

Those shots really took it out of me...I took a bath, played a little chugged a bottle and then it was off to bed by 8pm.

See you guys tomorrow!


No comments: