Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BOUNCIN'!

Wow, I have been busy the last couple of days. Mommy has a cold and so I have been taking care of her. We gave her lots of fluids and medicine. Daddy didn't want me to get sick so he wouldn't let me get into their bed this morning after he left for work. I was sad, but I understood he was just doing what is best for me. I am happy to report that mommy is feeling much better!! We had a little extra time this morning to play while we waited for Ashley to come over.




When mom left I hung out with Miss Ashley. She took a picture of me with her phone and text messaged mom and dad at work. They were so excited to see me on their phones!

Grandma Shirl picked me up and we went to her house. I hung out for a couple of hours and then I fell asleep. Daddy had to work a little late and mommy was visiting Miss Huina is the hospital (feel better soon!!), so I hung out longer than usual. She took me outside to feed the squirrels. Daddy showed up as we were feeding them and he said "be careful, they might eat your nuts" which confused me because that was kinda the point.

Anyway he took me home and I was pretty fussy. He tried me in my exersaucer but I cried. He tried me in my bouncer and I cried. He tried the Tv and guess what? I cried. Finally he grabbed the baby Bjorn and we took a walk outside. We walked for so long that I fell asleep right there strapped to the front of him!

Mom got home and it was time for dinner. I got to use my new seat and sit at the table like a big boy.

After dinner mommy put me in my Jumperoo and guess what? I started jumping away for the first time. It was so much fun! I bounced forever....watch:


I know...I was just as surprised as you are!


I worked up quite a sweat with all that bouncin so it was time for a bath. Mom suds my hair really good!


After the bath I was whupped. Dad dried me off and I polished off another bottle and was off to the sack!.....

No comments: