Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mobile Madness

I woke up this morning around 6 and daddy got up with me. We got dressed very quietly so that we didn't wake up mom. We decided that we were going to make her breakfast in bed (ok, maybe "make" is the wrong word.....serve her breakfast in bed). Daddy and I went out and got breakfast and then came home. I watched my new Thomas the train video while daddy prepped breakfast. I got a little fussy so he put me in my crib to look at my mobile. After a few minutes I was done and wanted to get out. Daddy wasn't listening so I decided to show him I mean business. I let him see how tough I was in a little video I like to call "Mobile Madness":



Daddy finally got the message so he took me, breakfast, and a tray into mommy's room so we could wake her up. She was so surprised and happy to see us! We all ate breakfast in bed and played for a while. After that we went for a walk before it got too hot outside. I made it about 3 houses from our front door before I feel asleep.

When we got back to the house they dressed me up in a cute outfit for when grandma came over. She took so long that I fell back asleep. I slept for 4 hours...my personal best. It was long enough to make daddy proud. I was asleep so long that grandma had to go back to Orlando so she could make it home before it got dark:

We went to the mall after I woke up and daddy bought a new computer.  He said we got it so that I can blog better!!

We left the mall and went for a walk and then it was dinner, bath and bedtime!!  Good night my peeps!

Bonus Video:

People are always asking if I am the one who is really posting my blog. I believe the below video titled "Putting the Rumors to Rest" settles the debate once and for all!


No comments: