Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday September 18th

What a long day today was...that must be because I woke up at 4:30 am and wouldn't go back to sleep.  Mommy got up with me and we hung out for most of the night.  Then she put me into bed next to my big snoring dad.....how do they expect me to sleep with that guy making noises like a freight train driving through a saw mill.

Anyway, mom and dad finally went off to work and I hung out with Miss Ashley.  Today is the last day I am going to see her for a while because she doesn't come back until Tuesday.  The next time I see her she will have a new nephew!!  Man, it seems like babies are being born all the time around this place.

The front door opened it was grandpa tan man!  I forgot it was Thursday so he was here.  We went back to his crib and we hung out for the afternoon.  Daddy came to pick me up and we went back to publix.  We bought stuff to cook Fajita's.

We went home and played in my room for a while until mommy came home.

Then we went for a walk and I brought my new buddy along. 


 It's hard work going around our whole block so I needed to stay hydrated.

While mom was finishing getting my dinner ready, dad and I played at the table.  Man he cracks me up!!



When I got back I ate dinner...look how much better I do now!!


After that it was off to the bath and to bed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


No comments: