Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday, September 23rd 2008

Man do I love Fridays!! Mommy gets to stay home with me all day and I know when daddy gets home he will be in a good mood.

This morning mommy and I took a looooong walk around the neighborhood bright and early before it got to hot. Then we went over to Gma and Gpa's house to play.

After playing over there we had to go home and wait for the TV people to come over. We got High Def for the FSU games and a faster internet service so that I can blog easier! While they were installing, I got myself ready in my chair to watch the good stuff. In the mean time I played with my Octopus:

After they left it was time to eat. What will I be having tonight????

hmmm, looks like I am going to have peaches....I wonder if I will like them...


Yep, I sure did!!

Of course after that it was bath time: (the following movie contains full frontal nudity which might be inappropriate for some children)




Mommy bathed me and then daddy played with me and dried me off...we played Peek-a-boo!
Then I posed for some "tushy pictures"!
After that I played with my new toy. It says it's for 1 year olds but I totally figured it out:

After all of this I was exhausted and I fell asleep before mom and dad could even put me down:

Good night everyone!!
Bonus Features:

A D-TV short film
Produced by daddy studios
in conjunction with mommy pictures
Starring Dylan D.
in
Dylan Chews his way to freedom!

No comments: