Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jax Patrick Garson...aka my future best buddy

Jax Patrick Garson was born at 1am on September 07, 2008 weighing in at 8 lbs 10oz.

Mommy and daddy went to the hospital today to visit him. They said he was very cute and was going to give me a run for my money with the ladies (whatever that means....girls are gross!!)

They took pictures and here he is...my newest buddy!! (daddy said that eventhough he likes the Hurricanes that we can still be friends)

This weekend I might get to go to his house to meet him. I can't wait because I have some much wisdom to share with him that I have picked up in my many months on this Earth. Things like:

  • Scream bloody murder until you get what you want
  • a poop free diaper is a happy diaper
  • baby eats or no one sleeps
  • explain the physics of the entire world revolving around baby
  • when in doubt get grandma

These and so much more.

Thanks Estee and Scott for making me a best buddy.

Welcome to the world Jax....we're gonna have some fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Dylan....I finally have had a chance to catch up with your amazing blog....We look forward to you meeting your new buddy Jax soon - he is looking forward to it.
Love, Estee