Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daddy came home early!!

Miss Ashley came over to play today.  We played and played until I fell asleep.  When I woke up she changed me and guess what happened?  Daddy came home!  What a great surprise!  It was so early I couldn't believe it.

Dad and I hung out for a bit and then I had a suggestion.  I said "Dad, remember how much fun it was making mom breakfast in bed the other morning?"  To which he replied "Yeah, fun for you, I had to do all the work while you played in your crib."  I said "Let's make her dinner tonight and I promise I will help!"  He seemed skeptical but off to Publix we went.  We went up and down the aisle's and picked up everything we needed.  We paid for our stuff and home we went.  
Then we started making dinner:
I don't really think that is a fair interpretation of how things went down.  It's the media slanting things again.  You know how they are....damn paparazzi.  Anyway, what is important is that we finished making the food to surprise mommy.
She called and said she was on her way home so daddy fired up the grill and.....
no, just kidding.  He cooked up our special "Tropical Sliders" mini hamburgers and we all ate together (although together is kind of a relative term because I just got to stare and drool).  After they had their delicious hamburgers, I ate some organic vegetables (I'm pretty sure I got the short end of that stick).  Then it was off to the tub and to bed!

No comments: