Saturday, September 20, 2008

Guess who got new toys?!

Yesterday was Friday and I had an AWESOME day.  I went and played with my friend Parker and we went to a water park!  It was so much fun, but mommy forgot the camera so I can't show you!  Parker gave me another toy that he has outgrown.  Its a really neat musical toy.  When Daddy came home we played with it together.

You may have noticed the really cool chair I am sitting in.  It's my new spider man couch and it's all for me!



It folds out into a bed too!


I love it!!!




Saturday morning I woke up at 7 and played with mom and dad some more.  We went for a really long walk this morning and then over to grandma and grandpa's.  I took a nap over there and then I came home.  I wanted to go swimming but the pool was too cold so I played in the tub instead.

It was lots of fun.  

We went for another walk and then I took a nap.  Since it's game day, I had to get in the spirit.  Go Noles!


After bath time we played, watched TV and then I ate and went to bed!!

Here is video of my Saturday!


No comments: