Saturday, September 13, 2008

My first trip to Juvi!

It's Saturday so I get to hang out with Mom and Dad. We woke up bright and early this morning and headed over to Gma's house for breakfast. I had my usual, milk straight up, shaken and the rest of them had eggs and stuff. After breakfast we went to a park so I could ride the swings for the first time.

I was really scared and wasn't having fun:



Then daddy came and swung with me and it was better.




After the park we came home and guess who was there? My other Grandma!!

We played:


She fed me:


and we took a walk!

During out walk we were looking at houses that were up for sale and a neighbor came out and yelled at us. He said we were trespassing. Oh boy, my first trip to Juvi!!

She even brought me my own Seminoles cup to drink from during game days!

I hung out with her and Jeff for a while and then Aunt Donna and Uncle John came over for dinner. Everyone played with me and passed me around. It was a lot of fun but also exhausting. Grandma and Donna bathed me and then we played some more. I was so whuped by the time everyone left that I went straight to bed! I hope Sunday is as much fun as Saturday was.

No comments: