Saturday, September 6, 2008

My First FSU football game EVER!!!

Today is my first Florida State football game EVER! I was so excited, I have been counting down the days for months!
The morning started off pretty slow. I woke up once last night at about 3:30 am and dad fed me. Then I woke up again at 7 and mommy took me out into the living room. We let daddy sleep until 9. When he woke up we got dressed to go to Sawgrass Mills Mall to get me some clothes (we got a coupon in the mail!) So daddy got me dressed, which is of course why I was wearing this:
I took a quick nap in the car on the way there. When we got there we were all psyched because there are always great prices at the outlet! We strutted our stuff down to Carter's and were very disappointed to discover that I basically already own the entire store. We couldn't put together enough good stuff to make the coupon worth it so we left.

On the way home we stopped for lunch and I sat in the booth like a big boy. We came home and I laid down for another nap. Then it was time to get serious and prepare for the game tonight!
First mommy got me dressed:
Then I showed off my Seminole pride:
Then I posed for some pictures with dad:



Now it was game time. Dad found a great way to hold me so he wouldn't drop me when he is drinking:




He said it was Apple Juice, but his breath sure didn't smell like it afterwards:

But I love the big lug and want to grow up to be just like him:

So after all that we are set and ready to watch some football! We click on the big screen and....


Are you freaking kidding me??? So we waited almost an hour and then the game came on. We were on defense first and we stopped the other team quickly (what the hell is a Catamount anyway?). They punted to us and guess what happened.....


TOUCHDOWN!! That's right, he ran it all the way back. That was some exciting stuff. I don't know if my little heart can handle this for a whole season. Mommy, daddy and I jumped around and cheered and high fived. We look back over at the tv and guess what?.....
I couldn't believe it....just my luck. Well I tried as hard as I could to stay up until the game came back on, we even took a bath, but I was so tired from all of the celebrating that I feel asleep. Mom and dad said they are going to stay up and watch it and they will wake me if anything good happens. Good luck Noles and sleep tight everyone!

No comments: