Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MY 6TH MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today is the 23rd which makes it my 6 month birthday.  I can't believe how old I'm getting.  I have to learn to take it easy.  I keep telling myself "your not 3 months anymore you have to take care of yourself".  Anyway, the day was like most others.  I woke up bright and early and spent time with mom and dad before they went to work.  I keep getting up extra early to make sure they make it to work in time but they don't seem very grateful.

After they left I had my usual Tuesday morning with Miss Ashley and afternoon with G-ma.  Daddy came and picked me up and we came home.  I punk'd him today by pretending like I was going to sleep and then just as he got comfy on the couch I screamed "gotcha punk"!  He didn't seem to find it very funny.  

Mommy came home and put me in my stroller for our walk:


We walked all around our block and I stayed up the whole time.  When we got home I sat at the table and played with kitty.
I pulled on her tail but she didn't find it very funny (man, no one gets my humor!)

After that I auditioned for a remake of the exorcist....I think I nailed it.
I got cleaned up in the bath and then went to sleep!

No comments: