Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can't believe it's been a week!

Sorry it's been almost a week since I posted.  Things have been pretty hectic around here, plus I have been working on my first DVD (Dylan Video Disc) which is now complete.  Let's see, what's new?  The Dr. said that I was a little under weight so mom and dad have been stuffing me like a Thanksgiving turkey and then complain when I fill my diaper twice a day....what did they THINK was going to happen?  Anyway, this new kick to make sure I eat has led me to sample tons of new food, most of which I like.  I have tried prunes, carrots, apples, pears, green beans, oatmeal, bananas (which ironically I don't care for).  I graduated to stage 2 foods so they aren't as runny and messy so I am able to get more of it in my mouth and less of it on my shirt (maybe they aren't actually feeding me more, maybe I am just EATING more and WEARING less...interesting.)

Dad has been bummin' around the house because he had to go to the eye Dr and she said that he needs glasses because he has "a-stick-in-em"....which just goes to show how brave and strong my dad is because he didn't complain about having a stick in his eye once!!  The glasses will come next week and he was cranky because he said he is getting old now (well duh, aren't all parents old?).  Mommy said I have to just smile and tell him he looks great now matter what and absolutely NO HARRY POTTER references under any circumstances!!

This weekend we watched the FSU VS. MIAMI game and g-ma shirl/g-pa tan man's house.  It was pretty hectic.  I kept bursting in to tears because all of the sudden mom and dad would start screaming and jumping around and then smacking my hand asking to "give them five" which was confusing because I don't have any money.  I didn't see what the big deal was.  22 men fighting over one ball.  Why don't they just give them each a ball and everyone is happy?  Plus, mom and dad taught me that if I have something and someone else wants it I am suppose to share....but according to them every time those "criminals from UM" got their hands on the ball they kept yelling to "take it away"(hypocrites).  Anyway, I think we won the game because daddy wasn't in a bad mood after it was over, so that is pretty cool.

Other than that I have been counting down the days until they take me back to Disney world (which lucky for them I can't count) so I just sit and wait.

Have a great night everyone and I promise not to wait so long to write again next time.

OH WAIT, I almost forgot.  I HAVE TEETH!!!  They started to poke through when we went to Disney (probably because I was so excited) but now they are really pushing through.  I was expecting them to be pretty bad, but it hasn't been all that bad.  As long as they keep shoving cold stuff for me to chew on in my mouth, I think we'll be just fine.

night night.

No comments: