Thursday, June 30, 2016

This doesn't look so hard

So everyday dad goes to the gym and he comes back all sweaty and breathing hard acting like he is going to die.  So I decided to tag along today and do his workout with him.  He said it was "chest and back day", so I was a little scared because I didn't know my chest had a back.  Anyway, we set up four different stations with two exercises each.  We would do one station and then switch with each other, and then run in place for one minute.  At first, I was really cocky and giggly but it definitely got harder.  Not worth all of the over reacting dad was doing (wipe off the sweat you pig!) but it was fun and I think I'm going to go tomorrow....unless I am really sore or something.

Doing some rows with half my body weight!
some elliptical while dad catches his breath.

No comments: