Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Dodgeball

On Friday we went to dinner and my friend Ethan happened to be sitting at the table next to us.  He said "hey Dylan, want to come to my birthday party on Sunday at skyzone?"  OF COURSE I WANT TO GO TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT SKY ZONE!  Now all I have to do is eat dinner like a good boy so that mom and dad are distracted and agree to let me go.  Let's see:

Seems pretty distracted to me
After eating all of my pizza, mom and dad said that I could go!  So that's a movie in the afternoon with friends, followed by a birthday party.  Do I have the best parents or what?  Anyway, we went to the movies and the kids got to sit all by themselves in a row.  This was a big deal and the first time we've been able to do that.  Mom and dad said it was because we couldn't get seven tickets together, I think they just wanted some peace and quiet.

Movie was great and we had to rush right over to the party.  I've so glad mom and dad let me go because a bunch of my friends from school were there including Gage from my class.  I stayed in the dodgeball court the ENTIRE party and won the first 5 games!!  I won a couple of more after that, but I am getting really good at dodgeball.




Then we had cake, pizza, and presents.  All and all a guy couldn't really ask for a better day.

No comments: