Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Baseball Regional 2016

Well, last night was the first game in the college baseball regional so it meant we had to get all excited for dad and pretend like we want to go and sit in the sun for 3 hours.  Last night our Noles were taking on Alabama State and their All American pitcher who was 10-0 and had an ERA of 2.0 coming into the game (dad says all that stuff means something but I'll be darned if I know what it means).  Since dad is the smartest guy I know, I was really nervous with this super duper pitcher that we were going to have to play against.  We were pitching first and got three quick outs.  GULP, now it was time to try and hit against this monster.  Well, my Noles went out and scored seven runs in the first inning....guess the guy wasn't so scary after all!!  Anyway, we cruised to an 18-6 victory which made dad happy.  Since dad was happy, he let me pick dinner so of course I picked Barnaby's pizza because it's my favorite.

got my rally cap on
posing with the big guy
gorgeous day for some baseball

First step taken on the trip to the college World Series.....good luck Noles!

No comments: