Tuesday, June 28, 2016

2nd play date of the day

After I went to Katie's house to swim and learn to flip, I went over to Ethan and Ella's house for dinner.  We played on the slip and slide and ran around like crazy people.  After a long day of playing, I needed to ease my achy bones in the hot tub.



In a couple of years this will not be ok
Mom and dad stayed inside and had a play date of their own.  Its good to give those two a break sometimes too.  So we went upstairs and played some video games while they played games downstairs.  I learned that Mommy and Mrs. Angela DO NOT like to lose when they play games and that Dad and Mr. Dale are really poor winners.  Anyway, call me a bandwagon fan but needed to get a pic with a winner!

the big guy


We were so good that we all decided to go see "Finding Dory" tomorrow at the movie theater.  Can't wait, should be fun!

No comments: