Thursday, June 9, 2016

Danger Bunny

I have a really unique nickname that I'm sure you know the story of.  The "bunny" part of Danger Bunny comes from the fact that I was born on Easter.  The Danger part is a different story.  When mom and dad were picking out names for me they decided pretty quickly on Dylan but couldn't come up with a middle name.  Then one day dad had and AWESOME idea.  Why not make "Danger" my middle name?  He figured, nobody cares about a middle name anyway and so why not have a cool one?  He thought it was really funny to be able to say "danger is my middle name" just once and have it be correct.  Also, my nickname could be 3D! (Dylan Danger Dimartino).  He had it all figure out.

 Anyway, long story short, mom (aka the fun police) decided that wasn't going to happen which is why I have my boring current middle name.  But that didn't stop dad from having T-shirts made up!


What could have been......

In protest he started calling me Danger Bunny because he's a stubborn ox.  Now that I am older, I realize how cool it would've been and often tease mommy that I'm changing my middle name when I get older.



No comments: