Monday, June 13, 2016

Strep Throat

A month ago I had the flu so there was no way I was sick again.  That's why when dad came home early from work yesterday to take me to the Dr. I was cranky.  I FEEL FINE, I said to them 100 times.  Nothing worked, so I was forced to go.

51.3 lbs
chillaxin' because I'M NOT SICK!
Selfies with pops




While waiting dad decided to test my reflexes with the little hammer thingy....it didn't work out too well for him:


So as you can tell from the pictures, I clearly wasn't sick and couldn't wait to use this "I told you so" to get a toy or something out of this.  The nurse came in a swabbed my throat which was better than last time when she swabbed my nose for the flu.  This was me describing the nose swab experience:






You can imagine my shock when the Dr. came in and said that I did, in fact, have Strep throat.  Crap, this means I'm going to have to take the bubble gum medicine that I hate for 10 days!!  Now I can't wait to use this sickness as a way to get a toy or something out of it.  Ugh, why couldn't it be during the school year so I could miss a day!!

No comments: