Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a great weekend so far!!

I've had a pretty great weekend so far.  Yesterday I only took one nap so I hit the sack early and got a bunch of sleep which was great because I had a big day today.  We woke up this morning and took mommies new car for an oil change and then we went to breakfast....I had eggs and sausage with some fruit....it was yummy!  Then we came home and took the Jeep and Acura to get washed.....ok, mom and dad did that...I hung at grandma's house.  When mom and dad got back we all had lunch together.  Then I went home and mommy and I took a nap while daddy waxed the cars (they looked great pops!).  

I woke up from my nap just in time to catch the last five minutes of the Florida State basketball game.  Dad and I sat on the couch and watched it with the sound off (so we wouldn't wake mom).  It was a really close game and my Noles pulled it out at the end, beating the number 1 team in the country,  to advance to the championship game!!  It made dad happy, so I was happy!

When mommy woke up we went to dinner with my friend Parker (and his folks!).  Then we went for some fun!!  Check out the fun below!


This is mommy cheering me on at Pump it Up
Then she came inside to play!  (daddy said I had to say that this picture was NOT staged....purely coincidental that we are exactly even in front of the sign)

This was me sliding down the "jousting dome"
On top of the dome
Throwing myself off the top (with Parker in the background)
Taking a break....having this much fun is exhausting!!
This was me at dinner....I was such a good boy that dad let me walk around for a bit...since we were outside I could be loud as I wanted!
Parker and I split Mac and Cheese...finger licking good!!  (he also shared his animal crackers with me.....gotta make sure mom and dad put them on the grocery list)
When we got home I was soooo tired.....this is me barely keeping my eyes open
Holding mommy's finger
all five of my piddy's  (can you guess which one went to the market?)

Watching "The Wiggles".....but I was so tired I wasn't feeling very wiggly.

After that it was off to bed.  Good night everyone!!

No comments: