Sunday, March 8, 2009

A weekend of firsts!

I did lots of new things this weekend....as you have already read in my last post I spent that night away from home for the first time (not counting my first couple of days in the hospital) but I also did a bunch of other new things for the first time.


I tried out a toddler bed for the first time in the store

I didn't like it because I thought mom and dad were trying to get me to take a nap.

This is me leaving the store buying something that will be another first for me.
This was at lunch on Sunday...we sit on the patio so I can yell and scream as loud as I want and not disturb anyone...this is me taking a juice break.
Also at lunch...(notice the throwback T-shirt)
This is my first time in a forward facing car seat.  I LOVED IT because I could see mom and dad, plus the DVD player in moms new car makes car rides go by soooo much faster!
I also brushed my teeth for the first time this weekend.  Mom and dad didn't think that I would like this but I did.....the toothpaste was tasty.....and I like the taste of taste.

At dinner last night coloring for the first time.  Daddy would never let me color because he always thought I was going to eat the crayons but I didn't (Ok, I did a little bit but that's what brushing your teeth is for right?!)

Ok, I'm gonna go take a nap now.....this whole time change thing has my sleeping all messed up!

No comments: