Thursday, March 12, 2009

Catching ya up!

Hello all,

Things here have been pretty much par for the course.  The only real change is the time change and it has me messed up.  It has me all screwed up....the good news for mom and dad is that I am waking up later, but I am also going to bed WAY later.  Anyway, here are some pictures that I found on dad's phone....enjoy!


This is me in my new dinosaur PJ's (although I don't ever remember reading about a dinosaur and a lion together)
me getting tickled during the "intsy wintsy spider" song


Me, hamming it up for the camera


Aunt Addison feeding me lunch
A better shot of my PJ's
This was from this weekend....three cats around here and I have to catch the mouse!
pssst, your balls are showing
putting my new teeth to work
my profile
me and my lady during cuddle time
fighting the sleep monster (and losing)


This is me feeding myself Mac and Cheese at dinner!

Ok, that is all for now...good night!

No comments: