Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Long Weekend

Hello everyone!  I had an extra long weekend because both mommy and daddy took Friday off.  We didn't really do anything extraordinary but it was really nice having both of them around for three straight days.

We also went looking for a new car for mommy.  Something about a lease being up and now we have to get a new one.  She found one she really likes and she said I will really like it too.  I'm sure, I'll feel right at home because it's called a Vulva or something.  Anyway, we are going to look at it tomorrow and maybe get it.

On a side note, I'm not exactly sure what is going on but the two of them are definitely up to something.  I can't quite figure it out.  They keep talking about this "big event" that is coming up really soon and they can't believe it's already here.  Then there is a bunch of whispering and planning.  Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out soon enough.

So here are some pictures of what we did this weekend.


This is a picture of my "camo kicks!"
This is me doing my impression of Juan Valdez
me and burro
holding on for 8 seconds
at grandma's house playing with my Jeep.
Grandpa trying to teach me shuffle board

same picture...new look
we also went to the park all three days...this is me in the sand.
playing peek-a-boo with dad
my impression of little Forrest Gump
this was at lunch...we sat on the patio so I could be as loud and messy as I wanted
more lunchtime fun

me snoozing with my friend the Eebee!

That's pretty much it for now.  Tomorrow is back to the daily grind.  Since it's Monday I stay with miss Ashley all day.  Tata for now!

P.S.  I just found out a way to really get dad mad.  This is what you do, the next time he is giving you a bath, look up at him and make your "angel" face, and then take a big dump right in the tub!  But wait, that's not it....he is pretty forgiving the first time...so what you do is the VERY NEXT NIGHT you do the same thing only this time BIGGER!!!!  Man was he PISSED!!  I thought mommy was going to have a heart attack she was laughing at him so hard!

No comments: