Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend is here!!

Today was Friday and so mommy didn't have to go to work.  We went all over the place doing things for some "big event" that is happening this weekend.  Not really sure what it is, but it sure sounds like it is going to be fun.  

When daddy got home we all went out so mommy could get her hair cut.  While she did that, daddy and I went over to the mall to walk around.  Our adventures are chronicled below!



I think the hat speaks for itself
This was a hat with "T-Rex's" on it.  I sure like dinosaurs!
This is my pimp hat
another shot of the pimp hat
I stopped to pet a dog.....and then I realized he wasn't real!!
me in front of "fake puppy"
After that I pushed the stroller around the mall
Then I took a ride in a convertible
Side view
Me driving some more (it's a long trip)
Still driving

walking around the mall
pushing all the buttons
turning the wheel
where do I put the money?
me trying an Oreo for the first time.....but DEFINITELY not the last!
kinda like my "Super Cool" hat......'nough said!
Watching a little TV
at dinner!!

It was lots of fun.  I can't wait to find out what is going on tomorrow.  Mom and dad are being super nice to me so that is always a good sign!!  Does anyone have any guesses?!

Anyway, tonight is FSU's big basketball game but it's on too late for me to watch (even though I watched the rest of the games with dad, he said I can't stay up for this one because of my surprise tomorrow).  Good luck Noles!!



No comments: