Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday night Sleepover!!

Last night was special because it was the first time I slept over at grandma and grandpa's house.  We had so much fun, we watched movies and played and they fed me ice cream!!  They also let me wear whatever I wanted.....this is me the next morning when I woke up!


Mom was off of work today and daddy came home early because they had a wedding to attend at night.  We went to go grab lunch with Aunt Addison and Uncle Squirrel nuts.  Here is me at lunch without my disguise!




The night before we went to dinner and I was getting a little fussy so daddy took me for a walk.  We found a video game and I played it.  I'm pretty sure I got the high score.


This is me watching my favorite late night talk show "Chelsea Lately"...there's just something about the show that holds my attention.

These are some pictures mom and dad took at the wedding...they said it was really beautiful and that they hope that Nate and Rachel have kids soon so I have more friends to play with.






They said they had lots of fun and were sorry that they couldn't take me.  I wasn't that upset because I don't like getting all dressed up and I got to spend extra time with G-ma and G-pa.  Anyway, I'm off for my nap....peace out homies!

No comments: