Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long weekend!!

Sorry my blogging was a little out of order this weekend but mommy and daddy wouldn't download some of the pictures I needed.

This weekend was a long weekend because both mom and dad took off work on Friday.  So we had lots of fun.  You already saw that we went to the beach yesterday morning....check out the rest of the weekend.


This is me snoring during my afternoon nap on Friday.  That is my sleeping friend Eebee!
This is me riding my new Kawasaki motorcycle....It was a birthday gift from Mrs. Huaina at mom's work.
This was Friday morning....we let daddy sleep in and mom and I went over to Grandma and Grandpa's to play.
gazing up at mommy
check out the shirt!!
this is my shopping cart....I know where all of the shapes and colors go in it!
just me being cute
this is me laying on Daddy's lap while he put my shoes on

Loungin' watching the tube
In my PJ's that I got for my birthday....thanks Jax!

This is me at Pump it Up!
Caution!
ready or not here I come

Daddy put together my Cozy Coupe....another birthday present.....thanks Mrs. Kelly!
me exiting the coupe
Sunday morning daddy and I let mommy sleep in and went to the park
"this playground ain't big enough for the two of us"
like the new shoes?
swingin'
swingin' and laughing
after coming down the slide!!
this is me in my new high chair....feel like such a big boy!
wavin' em like I just don't care

full mouth



That pretty much takes you up to speed on my weekend.....and we still have the whole rest of the day!!!

No comments: