Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update for last week!

Man, the days just seem to keep flying by and I never seem to find time to blog anymore. Last week was a pretty standard week. I have a pretty set schedule now of when I take my naps and eat and stuff. We didn't do anything real new or adventurous this week. My Uncle RJ did come to visit and as a matter of fact he and G-ma Shirls are coming over for dinner tonight.

Here is a picture of me with uncle RJ!

Today, Saturday, was a really busy day. I got up with mom at 6:30 and went with her to Publix. When we got back we put up our Halloween decorations. I was the director (meaning I sat back in my chair and let them do all of the work...hey, what do you want from me, you don't see Spielberg doing any heavy lifting do you?).
Here are some pictures of our decorations!!


Signs lining the walkway

Giant spider crawling in it's "light web"
This is me doing some more directing!
This is me keeping my eye on things
Scary Skull sign
Black cat, a Halloween Classic
I see you!
Bones lining the driveway


Skulls lining the walkway
Dad on the ladder
Grim reaper guarding the door....he gives me the creeps!
a bigger picture of that scary bastard

 Ghosts hanging from the roof!

Good thing my diaper was clean because I shit my pants because the house was so scary!!!

After decorating we went to go and visit my friend Jax at his house.  It was my first time finally getting to meet him face to face.  He is a cool dude.  I gave him the "what's up" and then we all played and had lunch.  Jax slept most of the time, but you know how babies are!  I remember those good ole' days!

We came home and prepared dinner for tonight.  Everyone came over and we had dinner and played some more.  Then G-ma Shirl fed me!


After that it was bath and bed!!
Good night...I hope no one has any nightmares from our scary decorations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...the grim reaper is Santa Clause right? We miss you guys and Dylan SO much. We are trying to figure out a way to come down.