Friday, October 31, 2008

What a weird day!

It's not everyday that the Incredible Hulk, Yoda, a power ranger, 3 princesses (or is it princi??), a zombie, 2 ninjas and Shrek show up at your front door asking for candy.  I was so confused until mom and dad explained that today was Halloween!!  They said we get to get all dressed up and have lots of fun and that is exactly what we did!!



My booty!

These are my Halloween Pajama's (and my 4th outfit change of the night)
to commemorate the occasion!
me fresh out of the bath!
this is me telling mom how much fun I had on Halloween (outfit # 3)
me, whooped after my long day.
Guarding the candy (outfit #2)
the back of my costume
get it..a handsome Devil?!! (mommy's idea and she made my shirt!!)
me with a bony hand
me and dad without his glasses
me and Jack!

this is me in outfit #1 over at Grandma's, she came over to our house tonight to help me pass out candy and to have dinner.  Mommy cooked (ok, she dialed the phone)

Tweety and I!


It was such a crazy and exciting day, I can't wait until I am old enough to go trick or treating next year.  Mom and Dad said that we are going to throw a Halloween part at our house next year.  Mark your calendars!!!

No comments: