Monday, October 13, 2008

Historical Sunday!

I woke up this morning at 6 o'clock, rip roaring and ready to go. My gentle urging that it was time to wake up didn't seem to be working, so I let out a mighty scream. A few seconds later daddy came in my room (do I have them wrapped around my pinkie or what?) and he took me for a walk. We walked around our neighborhood twice (that's over 3 miles....which apparently is far). It was still dark outside and a little eerie it was so quiet. Anyway, I fell asleep on the second lap and daddy brought me home (I'm sure expecting to put me to bed and get some sleep himself) but I was having none of that. After all, it's the weekend and I don't believe in all of that "day of rest" crap. So anyway, we played a little longer and them mommy wakes up (Yeah mommy!!).

We ate some breakfast and then went to say goodbye to Uncle RJ who is going home today. After that it is off to the mall to see if Carter's got in any new clothes that I don't own. We get all the way to the mall and I am ready to ride around in my buggy in style when.........daddy realizes he never put the stroller back in the car after the WALK!!! Oh man, what are we going to do? We get back in the car to drive home when dad says "no way, we have a coupon....we're going in!" So he carries me into the mall. No, big deal, I'm just a little guy. Daddy must have forgot how big the sawgrass mills mall is (once the largest mall in America) because by the time we walked through it, went shopping and got back to the car, he was whooped! But daddy is so cheap that in the long run the joy of saving 20% outweighed not being able to use his arms the rest of the day.

So we get home and I take a nap. After that we decide to give the swings at the park another try. Guess what? I LOVED THEM. I was laughing giggling like crazy....and you know why you are not looking at pictures and video of me laughing and giggling? Because daddy forgot the Cameras!. What a historic Sunday, daddy without a camera, I never thought I would see the day!!

After the park we went to the pool....and guess what? Still no pictures (sorry dad, had to rub it in a little).

I was beat after all that playing and swimming, so it was dinner, bath and bed for me (after a day of forgetting at least he remembered to feed me!).

No comments: