Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday at grandma and grandpa's!!!

Hello all.  Today was a busy and fun day and I can't wait to tell you all about it.  Yesterday we spent most of the afternoon at Gma and Gpas as we watched the mighty Seminoles defeat another opponent.  I'm starting to get the hang of the game and starting to realize that when we score more points than the other team, mom and dad are in a good mood.

Anyway, I woke up this morning bright and early after sleeping in my big boy crib for the first time.  I kinda like it....takes some getting used to but not bad at all.  Dad came and got me and we played in my room for a bit.  Then we went out to the living room to watch a little TV.  Mommy woke up shortly there after and we decided to go to gma and gpa's for breakfast.  They couldn't decide what to make and finally settled on French Toast.  Even though I didn't like it at first it was really yummy...my hats off to the chef (mommy in this case!)  Ok, hat back on, I spent the rest of the entire day over at their house all the way until bath and bed time.  We watched football games and I played with everyone and then mommy and daddy went to dinner to celebrate their anniversary.  By the time they got home Gma and Gpa were really tired and needed a break....what can I say, I'm a handful!  I got a bunch of pictures of all the fun below.  Enjoy!


This is me trying French Toast for the first time....
Tasting.....
not quite sure what to make of it....
well this is different and squishy.....

I'll stick with my formula thanks!
Gpa and me making funny faces at each other!
Me checking out my inheritance!
How about you put down the camera and help me out?!
Gpa and me playing (it's looks like I am crying but I am laughing)
Gma getting some lovin
Gpa letting me try his Chivas. just kidding, he said I can't drink anything that is older than I am!
I like it so much I helped myself!
We went outside to feed the squirrels
I almost touched this one!

Gma giving me peanuts to throw to the squirrels!


All and all a really fun and exhausting day.  Thanks for taking such good care of me Grandma and Grandpa.  Mom and Dad wanted to know when the sleep overs can start?! 



No comments: