Saturday, October 18, 2008

A great fall Saturday!

Hey everybody!!  Today is Saturday and oh what a great day it was.  I woke up early this morning and played with mommy while Lazy Larry (that's what mommy calls daddy when he is being lazy) was still sleeping.  Mom and I went for a walk around the block and then we went to Grandmas.  I took a nap at grandma's while mom and dad went to look for a Halloween costume for me.

We were getting ready to go to the fall festival at night.  It was so much fun.  I went with my friend Parker and his mom and dad.  Check out some of the pictures from the event!

These are the horses that pulled us on our hayride!

This is me with Mommy, Amanda, and Parker on my first hayride!
Me and lazy Larry....er, I mean dad, cooling off in the shade
He told me a joke and I laughed so hard I spit my milk out!
This is me checking out all of the festivities.
Rockin my pumpkin bib.
Here is Parker's outfit.  He was a biker and won the costume contest against a bunch of other kids.
This is me in my pirate costume.....arrrrrr we havin fun yet?

Parker and me

When we got home I hopped in the tub and went to bed!!


Oh, I almost forgot.  Earlier in the day mom and dad surprised me with my very own froggy pool.  I was so excited I "hopped" right in.






Anyway, that was how my day was.  All and all another great Saturday...mom and dad never fail to disappoint!!  Good night!

No comments: