Friday, August 12, 2016

WRESTLEMANIA

Well, after that vacation, I guess the summer is just going to wind down and be boring the rest of the way.  I know mom and dad try to make it fun, but going to the pool and stuff doesn't really compare to Disney world and a cruise.

What's that dad?  We are going to WRESTLEMANIA TONIGHT?!! (ed: note.  Dylan calls it wrestlemania whenever we go to the local live show.  It was actually the summerslam live show).  That will make 4 years in a row.  I thought dad forgot this year!  We always have the best time, this is going to be great.




ring side baby!
There was fun
There was stress
There was excitement




I got to see a bunch of my favorite wrestlers.  I was able to give Kofi Kingston a high five, Sin Cara made a surprise appearence, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, the Wyatt Family and Sheamus were all there too.  It was a really fun night.

No comments: